- Crowd Influencing collects the following information to verify user’s identity.
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Crowd Influencing collects this information when a user registers either as a business or an influencer.
- A user cannot opt out of this required information. This information is required to register on the Crowd Influencing site. As previously stated, Crowd Influencing uses this information to keep the community safe. If a user does not want to share his or her information, they should not register on the site.
- All users are expected to register with Crowd Influencing using their truthful personal information. Because of this, Crowd Influencing protects all user information and will never give it out for any advertising or soliciting purposes outside of Crowd Influencing and its community.
- Crowd Influencing uses an email notification system to alert the user of contracts or awaiting messages on the site. If a user wishes to opt out of these emails, he can do so any time by contacting the Crowd Influencing help department.
- By registering with Crowd Influencing, users agree to receive emails from Crowd Influencing.
- Crowd Influencing may occasionally email promotional offers and opportunities. If a user wishes to opt out of these emails, he can do so any time by contacting the Crowd Influencing help department.
- Crowd Influencing may use third party systems for email newsletters services and advertising networks.
- All reviews of CrowdInfluencing.com submitted by users can be used for promotional purposes.
- Crowd Influencing will not give out any personal information. Information is stored in our database and is secured to the best of our abilities.